Holistic means 'Whole' and holistic massage is designed to enhance overall wellbeing. It is a a relaxing, oil based massage performed on a massage table. I will tailor the pressure to your request and use a series of swedish based gliding and kneading techniques. Holistic massage has a calming effect and helps to reduce stress, relax muscles, increase lymphatic circulation and eliminate toxins from the body. You will unwind mentally and physically during your session.
Prices at Runner bean Health & Fitness
Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage: 30 min session £25 - includes discussion about treatment and aftercare advice
60 min Massage session £45 - This is great for a more targeted massage on area's you would like more focus on.
Prices for an in house visiting massage
Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage: 30 mins £35 (Total time with you is approx 65 mins for table set up, consultation/aftercare advice and pack up)
60 min Massage £60 - This is great for a more targeted massage on area's you would like more focus on. (Total time with you is approx 95 mins for table set up, consultation/aftercare advice and pack up)
Full body Massage £75 - Full body Massage is great for complete Relaxation, I use various techniques and Reiki to help Relax, Rebalance and leave you with a feeling of Wellbeing. (Total time with you is up to 110 mins for table set up, consultation/aftercare advice and pack up)
Indian Head Massage is a soothing and relaxing treatment which includes massage and acupressure techniques on the head, neck and shoulders that leave you feeling calm yet energised and better able to concentrate.
This type of mobile massage has been ideally adapted for the office as it's done over the clothes and without oils.
All that’s needed is a regular office chair making this a popular & convenient choice of treatment for both a quick 10 minute pick me up or a longer, more relaxing massage.
30 mins: £25
Taster sessions available for groups. Call or email for details.
A massage of the hands and arms, using a combination of palms, thumbs, fingers and stretches to loosen the muscles and work in between the tendons. Hand massage is ideal for regular computer users and helps to combat tension that commonly arises through daily working life. With an increase in over use injuries and office workers facing new maladies such as 'mouse arm' this is a beneficial treatment.
Please contact on email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. When becoming a client of Don Carter Holistic Therapies you agree to abide by our Cancellation Policy & Terms of Business.
2. Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
3. We will endeavour to respond to your e-mail enquires within 24 hours wherever possible.
4. Cancellations should be made either by phone 07545459838 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If you are running late you may have your treatment time shortened or rearranged to avoid inconvenience caused to other clients on our schedule. If you are more than 15 minutes late we may not be able to carry out your service and full cost will be charged.
6. 24 hours notice is required if you need to cancel or change your appointment, otherwise you will be charged in full.
7. If you fail to show for the appointment, your treatment(s) will be charged in full.
8. Course appointments missed or cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will automatically be deducted from course records.
9. Please check expiry date on prepaid treatments, gift certificates or discount vouchers.
10. You need to advise & present the gift certificate or discount voucher at the time of booking and we have the right to reject any booking if the voucher is not presented.
11. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, sold or transferred.
12. You agree to keep your personal record held updated with your full contact details – which will enable us to contact you in the event of any change relating to your appointments. Where possible, please provide both landline and mobile telephone numbers.
13. You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours.
14. A non refundable deposit of £50 will be paid for group bookings in advance in case of cancellation.